Write for us - Guidelines
- Submissions must be sent as Microsoft Word attachments (.doc or .rtf) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept paper submissions.
- Please make the editor’s job easier: Each submission must be a new email thread, attach only one submission per email, use an appropriate email subject: “Submission: Short Fiction:<manuscript name>”.
- Please give the document an appropriate title. Best would be <author> - <piece title>.
- Do include a brief description of your piece, either in the writers form or the email itself.
- If submitting to us for the first time, or to update your details, please attach the completed Writer's Form to your email.
- We are fine with simultaneous submissions (i.e., submitting the same piece of work to other journals), but notify us in case your piece is accepted elsewhere before we publish.
- If submitting a translation, please indicate language, author and publication of the original work.
- Set the Language setting to U.K. English in your word processor.
- Ensure your submission is checked for spelling errors, grammar, punctuation, and consistency before submission to save time.
- Please include a legend that explains non-English words.
- Use Times New Roman, double line spacing for the text.
- Include your name under the title of the piece.
|Short Fiction||1200 - 4000 words||This magazine is all about the stories - we're looking for stories in various genres, romance, humour, suspense, drama, etc. They should cater to a mixed audience.|
|Verse||100-400 words||Looking for insightful, touching or inspiring poetry... simply told!|
|Turning Point||~ 1200 words||Stories of successful entrepreneurship, or life-changing career switch, a victory with respect to a career, untrodden career paths, high-impact careers, lesser known careers, etc. Could take the form of a profile / interview of a personality along with the narration of her story. Could be a true life story of survival, extraordinary people / experiences / organisations, etc.|
|Chatting with...||~ 1200 words||An interview with a person from a literary or any other creative art background.|
|Are you reading this?||350-600 words||Book reviews|
|Light Stuff||Jokes, small articles, recipes, cartoons. The recipe must be a recipe with a story!|
For more details about our contributors click here.
For any query related to reading hour click here.